- Prices are per apartment/day plus local tax of € 2,20 per person/day (from 16 years).
- In the event of cancellation, late arrival or early departure, the terms and conditions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply.
- The final invoice can either be paid in cash, debit card or credit card. Please note that we only accept Visa or Mastercard.
- Reservations are only binding upon written confirmation.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Postresidence.
Check in / Check out
The apartment is available on arrival from 15h00. On departure we ask you to vacate the apartment by 09h30.
To secure the booking, we ask you to transfer 30% of the total price, not later than 2 weeks after you receive your booking confirmation.
Our banking details are as follows:
Account name: T&T PROJEKT GmbH
You can pay your final bill in cash. Payment with EC/Maestro is also possible and we accept Visa & Mastercard.
If you arrive late we will have to charge the room price as per the confirmation of reservation. In the event of early departure, the room will be charged for up to the agreed departure date.The conditions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply.
Things do not always turn out as expected. So sometimes a booked holiday has to be cancelled or terminated on short notice.
Cancellation conditons (direct booking):
There is no right of withdrawal according to § 1 Abs.1 Z.10 FAGG, instead the AGBH (General Terms and Conditions of business for the hotel industry) apply to our house.
According to § 5 of the AGBH 2006:
- You may cancel your booking without charge up to 30 days prior to your arrival.
- From 30 days up to 7 days prior to your arrival, that cancellation fee is 70% of the cost of the booking.
- Within the last week before you arrive 90 % of the cost of your booking will be charged.
- Now show or on early departure 100%
We would like to spare you these unnecessary costs and anger. That is why we offer as a special service to take out the Hotel Cancellation Plus Insurance (including helicopter rescue costs and benefits after accident). This insurance not only covers cancellation- and termination costs but offers more shelter for your Holiday in Austria.
Avoid cancellation costs and learn about travel cancellation insurance from the Europäische Reiseversicherung.